1. Identity of the owner of this website.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and of Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the holder of www.txepexta.com is:
- Business name:
- Neumáticos Txepetxa, S.A.
- C.F.I. number:
- Avenida Letxunborro, 92, C.P.20305, Irun, Gipuzkoa
- Registry data:
- Registered in the Commercial Registry of Guipúzcoa, Volume 1078, Folio 165, Page SS-1813, First Entry.
In this sense, we will understand that the “User” is the person who accesses, navigates, uses or participates in any of the services and activities, free or paid, developed in www.txepetxa.com.
2.1. Object and scope of application
2.2. Conditions of access and use of services
- All children that intend to use the services contained in this website must have the consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, being them the solely responsible for the acts performed by the children in their care.
- The User guarantees that all the information provided through the subscription forms included in this website is legitimate, real, accurate, truthful and updated. The User is the sole responsable of the immediate communication to Neumáticos Txepetxa, S.A. of any changes that may occur in the information provided.
- The User will not: introduce any viruses, programs, macros or any other sequence of characters with the aim of damaging or altering the computer systems of this website; hindering the access of other users through the massive consumption of resources; gathering data included on this website for advertising purposes; reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or make available to a third party the content included on this website; perform actions through the services included on this website that may infringe the intellectual property, trade secrets, contractual commitments, rights to honor, image and personal privacy of third parties; engaging in unfair competition and illegal advertising.
- If for the use and/or contracting of a service in www.txepetxa.com, the User must register, he will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. If as a result of registration, the User is given a password, it undertakes to make diligent use and to keep secret the password to access these services. Consequently, Users are responsible for the custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and/or passwords that are supplied and they undertake not to transfer them to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or to allow the access to outsiders. The User shall be responsible for misuse of the services by any illegitimate third party using a password for this purpose because of careles use or loss of the password by the User. In cases of theft, loss or unauthorized access to their passwords, the User shall be responsible for immediately notifying Neumáticos Txepetxa, S.A. to proceed to its cancellation. Neumáticos Txepetxa, S.A. in no case will be responsible for the actions performed by unauthorized third parties while the notification from the User does not occur.
3. Intellectual and industrial property rights
Neumáticos Txepetxa, S.A. owns the rights of intellectual and industrial property of all the elements in www.txepetxa.com, including the trademark, trade name or distinctive sign. In particular and without limitation, these are protected by copyright the graphic design, the font, the logos, the texts, the graphics, the illustrations, the photographs, the sounds and other elements contained in this website.
In no case the access to or navigation in www.txepetxa.com implies resignation, transfer or total or partial license of Neumáticos Txepetxa, S.A. for personal use by the User of its intellectual and industrial property rights.
Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, copy, distribution, marketing, transformation, reuse, public communication and in general any other form of exploitation by any means, of all or part of the contents of www.txepetxa.com without the express written permission of Neumáticos Txepetxa, S.A., is a violation of their intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
All information that is not considered personal data transmitted voluntarily to www.txepetxa.com through Internet (including any remark, suggestion, idea, graphics, etc.) shall become the exclusive property of Neumáticos Txepetxa, S.A. who shall hold the unlimited rights of use, without yielding any compensation in their favor, or in favor of any other person.
4. Regime of liability and warranties
- Neumáticos Txepetxa, S.A. does not guarantee the legality, reliability, utility, truthfulness or accuracy of the services or information included in www.txepetxa.com therefore excludes any direct or indirect responsibility for damages of any nature arising from the fraud of utility or expectations that the user has deposited in it.
- Neumáticos Txepetxa, S.A. declares that it has adopted the technical and organizational measures, within its capabilities and the state of technology, allowing the correct functioning of the web and the absence of viruses and harmful components, however can not be responsible for: (a) the continuity and availability of the contents and services included in www.txepetxa.com; (b) the absence of errors in these contents or the correction of any defects that may occur; (c) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components in www.txepetxa.com; (d) the impregnability of the security measures that have been taken; (e) any damages caused by any person that violates the security systems ofwww.txepetxa.com.
- The User shall be solely responsible towards third parties for any communication sent personally or in their name to www.txepetxa.com, and for any unlawful use of the contents and services contained on this website.
- NeumáticosTxepetxa, S.A. reserves the right to temporarily and without notice suspend the access to www.txepetxa.com because of maintenance, repair, renovation or improvement. As circumstances permit, Neumáticos Txepetxa, S.A. will publish on its website, in advance, a notice indicating the date for the suspension of services.
- Neumáticos Txepetxa, S.A. reserves the right to modify the commercial offer presented on the website (changes to products, prices, promotions and other sales and services) at any time.
- Neumáticos Txepetxa, S.A. makes every effort within its means to provide the information contained in the website accurately and with no typographical errors. In the case that at some point an error of this kind, at all times outside the will of Neumáticos Txepetxa, S.A., it will immediately be corrected. If there is a typographical error in one of the displayed prices and a customer has made a purchase decision based on that error, Neumáticos Txepetxa, S.A. will inform the customer of the error and the customer is entitled to cancel the purchase at no cost on their part.
5. Duration and modification
- Regardless of what is established in the specific conditions, Neumáticos Txepetxa, S.A. can terminate, suspend or discontinue at any time without previous notice, the access to the page content, without possibility for the user to demand any compensation.
6. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relations established between Neumáticos Txepetxa, S.A. and the User shall be governed by what is established in the existing rules concerning the applicable law and jurisdiction. However, for cases in which the regulations foresee the possibility of the parties to submit to jurisdiction, Neumáticos Txepetxa, S.A. and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of San Sebastián.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small harmless text files that are downloaded on your computer when you enter any website.
They are not malignant virus, but tools which play an essential role for the provision of many services over the internet. Among other things they allow to remember the language in which you want to navigate the web, collect statistics to optimize the functionality of the site or you can share our content on your social networks.
What types of cookies exist?
- Technical cookies
They are the more basic and allow, among other things, to know when is navigating a human or an automated application, when an anonymous user navigates and one registered, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Customization cookies
Are those that allow users to access the service with some custom features. As the language, locale configuration, etc.
- Analysis cookies
Are those that allow to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of our website.
- Advertising cookies
They display adverts based on your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
- Behavioral advertising cookies
Are those that enable the management, in the most efficient way, of the advertising space. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of his browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display adverts based on it.
What are the own and the third-party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and the third-party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies
– To maintain the user’s status logged.
– To save the accepting of the cookies policy of this site and not to show the warning message again.
- Language cookie
– To save the user’s language and to show him the pages in this site in the language chosen by himself.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics
It stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and number of visits to this website. By using this web site are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
This company stores cookies on servers in the United States and is committed to not share them with third parties, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to that effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a degree of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. If you want more information about the use Google gives to cookies we provide this other link.
- Google Maps
How to turn off our cookies (or any other)
Although most browsers automatically accept cookies, you can modify the settings of your browser to enable, block or delete cookies installed on your computer.
Here are some links where you can find information on setting your cookie preferences in major browsers:
If you choose to disable cookies, the quality and speed of service may diminish and even you could lose access to some services or sections offered by this website.
- Web browsers are the tools for storing cookies and it is from this site that you must perform your right to remove or diable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so the browser can remember your decision not to accept them.
- For the cookies from Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies on servers in the United States and is committed to not share them with third parties, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to that effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a degree of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. If you want more information about the use Google gives to cookies we provide this other link.
- For any questions about this cookies policy please contact us via the contact section.